Wednesday 11 November 2009

My favourite website


My favourite website is facebook. In this website you can do funny stuffs but it is also so addictive. I spent a lot hours of the day doing interesting and exciting stufs in this website.



Two years ago, my sister told me about facebook, but I thought " how absurd" "Why did I want to inform personal issues to everyone in the world?



One day, I was very boring and I decided to created my profile in facebook, just for curiosity. Since that day my computer was on almost all day. This is a pain for my daddy`s pockets, cause he is who pays the light's count, and this has increased hugely in the last months.



Facebook is a website where the people can do a lot funny things , Mainly things in where the people can relax and distracted then of a hard work's day or hard study's day. In the facebook's applications can found horoscope, games ( I accept than this games are very funny, mainly "word challenge" this game consist in write as much as word as you can in a short period of time. The difficulty of this game, is that you can have only seven letters to write all the words. Is really funny and I can learned a lot of new words), tests, chat, application for listening to music, see my pictures and videos and those of my friends too, events, groups of differents topics in where the people can express your opinions, reminders of the brithday of my friends. Well as you could noticed, there are a lot of things to do in this website.



Certainly, the most surprising of facebook for me was found friends and people than I did not saw in a long time. It was so funny to saw the change in all of my older friends.

Facebook is a website very popular, most people have one and this is by all the things mentioned before. If you want be a modern girl or boy you must have a facebookprofile.


2 comments:

  1. jajaj facebook! i hate facebook because i waste a lot of time in it!

    see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is great, its applications and games are so much fun, I watch it least once a day, haha.
    see you

    ReplyDelete